FotF #97: Timing is Everything

September 5th, 2010, 2:26 am

Average Rating: 3.86
Future-Henry Heimlich is rolling in his future-grave.  Hell, he's probably rolling anyway.
E-Mail This Comic to a Friend!

<< First < Previous Next > Most Recent >>

Author's Comments:

The Recreator, September 5th, 2010, 2:36 am

Been Long Enough Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down...

Would you believe it, I got 95% of this comic done on the way to PAX. Finished the other 5% just now while everyone else I know is getting drunk as a group. I never get invited to any parties. >_<

I'll level with you guys. It's been an uphill battle getting these comics out. More and more "must-play" games have been coming out that I, as a prospective game designer, really ought to play. My creative energy and thoughts are going towards the design of Leet Wars. Free time is becoming more and more scarce as my Electrical Engineering coursework consumes me (and my Game Design minor is no cakewalk, either). And honestly, I fear that viewer support has waned to a trickle. I do know that the one-year point is the hardest part of the process for any prospective webcomicker, but that doesn't mean I don't like it. It *does* mean that I should fake that I like it, though. My fellow PAX-goers tell me that I am a bit of a worrywart. >_>

Advertisement, August 20th, 2017, 12:17 pm

User's Comments:

lt_amazil (Guest), September 20th, 2010, 3:35 am

i know this was like watching dodds get thrown out for a couple weeks...which i think happens more often so you're excused for that

Post A Comment